Covid 19 information
Coronavirus - information for our customers
Last updated: Wednesday 4 November 2020
Our number one priority as a family owned Business has always been to maintain the safety and wellbeing of all our customers and hardworking staff, whether that is in store or during delivery. The ongoing coronavirus outbreak means that we have made some changes to our normal operating processes, and we thank you for all your support and understanding.
Our stores are temporarily closed until 9am Wednesday 2nd December
In accordance with the UK Government’s latest lockdown regulations, our stores are now closed to personal shoppers until 9am on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
However, we realise that our customers want to be kept informed, so we have a customer contact team available during normal opening hours 6 days a week, via email and live Facebook messenger chat. They will be able to help with:
- Order lead time updates and delivery queries
- Service requests
- Help with ordering via our website
- Product support questions
Throughout the duration of the current lockdown, you can continue to shop the vast majority of our range online from the comfort of your own home at www.stowfords.co.uk
Customer deliveries - continue to operate as normal
We have worked hard to ensure that our delivery processes are compliant with the 'Covid Secure' standards set-out by the UK Government guidance.
We are therefore continuing to deliver as normal to customers through the latest England-wide lockdown using our 'contactless' delivery protocols, which enable us to ensure both the customer and our staff remain safe
Ensuring our stores are safe shopping spaces for when we reopen in December
When store reopened back in June, we established a fully Covid-secure environment in our stores so that customers can 'Shop Safely’. Measures that are now routinely in place include:
- Hand sanitising stations at customer entrances and around the store
- Social distancing floor stickers to help customers maintain suitable space from others
- All display models - from sofas to beds, dining furniture to bedrooms - are being sanitised with the unique Sanitiser+ system from Staingard on a regular basis
- Stores are being cleaned with increased frequency, especially key touchpoints such as toilets and in store payment devices
- Staff have full access to appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) in accordance with latest guidelines
- Customer service desks have been fitted with protective screens
PLEASE NOTE: It is mandatory for all our staff and for customers visiting our stores to wear a face covering (unless exempt).